COPYRIGHTAll content included on this site is the property of SportsOffice and/or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark or other laws.
TRADEMARKSSportsOffice.com and the SportsOffice logo and graphics are all trademarks of SportsOffice. Our trademarks may not be used (a) to identify products or services that are not SportsOffice's, (b) in any manner likely to cause confusion, (c) in or as a part of your own trademarks, (d) in a manner that implies that SportsOffice sponsors or endorses your products or services or (e) in any manner that disparages or discredits SportsOffice.
USE OF SPORTSOFFICE MATERIALS, LINKINGSportsOffice may contain links to web sites operated by others which are for your convenience only. We are not responsible for the contents and we don't necessarily endorse these materials or have any association with them.
We welcome you to link to us, however, you can't imply that we are endorsing you, unless we have done so in writing. You can use our logo solely to create a link to SportsOffice, but you can't change anything. You may not use anything else from SportsOffice on your site.
If you want to use any of SportsOffice's materials, please write us with all the details, including your name, etc., the materials and the way you want to use them. If you get permission to use SportsOffice materials, you have to reasonably protect our copyright at all times.
You agree not to use the Communication Tools:
- in connection with chain letters, junk e-mail, junk phone messages, junk faxes, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
- to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- to create a false identity or forged e-mail, telephone, or facsimile address or header, or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message;
- to transmit unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature;
- to transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, or right of publicity;
- to libel, defame or slander any person or entity, or infringe any person's publicity or privacy rights;
- to transmit any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
- to violate any U.S. law regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States;
- to interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Communication Tools or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks;
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Communication Tools, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Communication Tools, through password mining or any other means;
- to interfere with another person's use and enjoyment of the Communication Tools or the site or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services;
- to solicit funds via the telephone utilizing computer automated voice; or
- to engage in any other activity that SportsOffice reasonably believes could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty or judgment. You will defend and indemnify SportsOffice and any of its suppliers, partners or affiliates for any loss or damage they may suffer as a result of your breach of this provision.